Saturday 10 April 2010

Too young to play dot to dots

The Bristol dot to dot festival for May was announced and instantly 
over excited me. Mystery Jets were headlining, along with 
Los Capesinos, and Blood Red Shoes. It's 3 days after my 16th
birthday (which to me seems really old, considering that i still feel 12), 
but apparently 16 is not old enough to attend at load of concerts at 
18+ even though it ends at 4 in the afternoon. I could try and make an
appearance, but i hardly look old for my age, and i don't especially 
want to face humiliation in front of the likes of Blaine Harrison.
I only found out about Wild Beasts (above) this week, and they too
are playing at the festival.
It's just not fair.

whilst i am ranting, i have to mention Blaine Harrison of the Mystery
Jet's new hair cut. He has been through many different doos, but this
i feel is the worst yet. He has travelled from ginger dread locks during 
the time of their debut album Making Dens, to his 80's frizz in 2008, 
(not that i keep an eye on it or anything).




1 comment: